Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Well, Christmas has come and gone and off to another New Year. My most favorite time of the year and boy it's such a blur. We had a wonderful Christmas though. My sister and Ryan were here and my dad was actually home for Christmas this year (been a while, he's always offshore) so we were able to spend some good quality time together. The kids had a more than wonderful Christmas, as always received to much. I hope that everyone else had a good Christmas. Lis, thanks for giving me your crud. LOL
















Let's see how I look as a Star Wars character






























I know what I'm gettin you next year! I think you liked as much as Hayes!
















Dad opening one of his most favorite pics of Mad






























Nerf Gun: What a hit! Nerf Gun war was ON!














Must be a serious conversation with Santa, thanking him for the cell phone (that I do not need). But the excitement on their faces was priceless!






























Maybe they want find me...














Nana, we have some work to do. Got to teach me how to use this thing.























Twinkies!



















Margaret, Marlee and Margo My moms rotten kids!















Check out the basketball...28 weeks














Mad and Ryan














I LOOOVVVE my Aunt Lisa

No comments: