Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mad's Extracurricular Activites

NWRAA Cheer. My friend Chris and I got to coordinate Cheer for NWRAA this year. It was alot of fun...a little stressful at times but we made it through it and developed a close friendship out of it. Mad had a good time and met alot of new friends so I hope that she will continue it next year.

Madelyn and Allie.
Allie's mom Dana was the squad coach. Madelyn and Allie are schoolmates as well.
Her first cheer stunt. I was a little worried but it didn't phase her at all.
Allie :)

Yelling out a cheer

How cute is this. I've been trying to teach her how to do a hurky but she didn't want to show that one. Maybe I looked goofy doing it or something...you know...I am 34 now and haven't cheered since highschool.



We are now done with Fall Soccer and Cheer. My what are we gonna do with ourselves with nowhere to be. Madelyn really got into soccer this year so it was alot of fun. She was actually aggressive at times.

Running after the ball.

In Action


This is Madelyn's "Hey I Made A Goal" face. Cute huh.

















No comments: