Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Other Family Members

Mad and Bug
This is Katie or "Bug" as we sometimes call her. We adopted Katie from a pound in Memphis a couple of months ago. She has a very sweet disposition.


This is Tiffie better know as Scooter because she likes to scoot across the floor on her tummy. Scooter is about 9 years old and has been the best dog I've ever had. Hopfully she has many more years to go. We also adopted a Lhaso Apso a few months ago and her name is Katie. I will have to take a picture of her and put on the blog. She is a very sweet dog.


This is my buddy, Tex. He was suppose to be a wonderful duck dog for Chris but Tex changed his mind and decided to be my buddy. He is a sweetheart.

This is Charlie better known as "Little Terror". He loves me and Mad but Chris wants him to find a new home. NOT LIKELY.









No comments: